Friday, September 20, 2013

Beauty Out of Dust

I know there is some deep theological truth in here somewhere.  And I believe that God is slowly showing me the beauty of playing in the dirt.  Last Saturday I built this. (with help of course)  I thought while forming the shape how God might have felt when He made us.  I was giddy happy when I was done.  I felt like dancing.  I think God may have danced after He formed man.



Just like God, our worship band played this song on Sunday
.
Beautiful Things 
All this pain
I wonder if I'll ever find my way?
I wonder if my life could really change at all?
All this earth
Could all that is lost ever be found?
Could a garden come up from this ground at all?
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of the dust
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of us
All around
Hope is springing up from this old ground
Out of chaos life is being found in You.

And the leadership of the church is going on a Personal Wholeness weekend.  God's orchestration of life is more breathtaking than Mozart.  He never goes back to erase a misplaced note.  He writes the score perfectly and for one purpose - His glory in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment